Instructions and Sessions
Authors participating in the poster sessions will each have a board available to them onto which they can attach their presentation. The boards will be 4 by 10 feet long (1.2 by 3.0 meter long). Push pins will be available to attach the material to be presented onto the board. The material can be presented with a series of printed pages pinned to the board or several pre-made posters of suitable size. If printed pages are used, they should be as a minimum letter size (8.5 by 11 inches) or A4 size (210 by 297mm). The font size should be large enough to be read easily from a distance of about 1 meter. There is no prescribed format for the poster pages, however, the pages should flow as in an oral presentation beginning with a title and ending with conclusions. The authors are expected to be in attendance at their session for questions and answers.
- Transportation Related – Monday, August 10th, 13:40-15:40, Salon 8
- Building & Vehicle Related – Monday, August 10th, 15:40-17:40, Salon 8
- Industrial, Construction, & Machine Related – Tuesday, August 11th, 13:40-15:40, Salon8
- Active, Modeling & Measurement Related – Tuesday, August 11th, 15:40-17:40, Salon 8
- Health & Sound Quality Related – Wednesday, August 12th, 10:40-12:20, Salon 8